I figured it was about time I started a blog. I've wanted to do it for a while and especially now being so far from home, I can keep everyone up to date on whats going on in our lives here in Chicago.
To start out, we are going great. I am keeping busy with Jaiden and the house and I am almost done my first semester of college. I'm glad its self paced so I can do it as fast(or slowly) as I like. Jaiden is definatly keeping me busy, she will be 10 months on the 17th and she is just starting to crawl(we thought she was going to completely skip it). I love watching her try because she gets a huge grin when she realizes she is doing it. She just cut her 5th tooth and we are working on both eye teeth as I write! Who ever said teething was easy was lying:) I have had one hell of a week between the teething and her ear infection...no sleep for momma. Jason is trying to get orders it Iraq. I'm not sure how I feel yet. Ofcoarse I don't want him to go, but it will be good for his career and the extra money is nice. He is just waiting for the date to leave. Everyone will probably be seeing me a lot more if he does go=]
Anyway, that's it for now. I could write a book but then have nothing for tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww look at you, all bloggy and stuff. I have one too, have for a while now.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.livinginhismercy.blogspot.com