Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just an update....

So I know this is a ridicules blog post but I just had to tell people. I got talked into buying this mop yesterday at the commissary, not what I wanted to spend 30 dollars on, but I HAD to have it!!! I am such a sucker for infomercial items. Anyway, I get it out this morning and I must say it's a keeper. It got into the grout...yay!!! I am always looking for something to make cleaning easier and this defiantly is it! So, if your looking for a great mop, buy a Euro Clean Microfiber.

On to other things, this week has flown by and I haven't even been super busy. Jason is working all weekend so we are kind of missing Daddy! Friday Jade and I walked so much my legs hurt the next day. She loves being outside and it's a great way to burn some calories. Saturday morning we bought the new mop...lol and in the afternoon we went to a Birthday party. Last night we went to a get together and said "see you later" to a few people leaving for IA. All in all it was a good day. Today though I am super excited because Army Wives season 3 starts. We are getting some girls together for a Premier Party. Is it really bad to be excited for a show to start? Jason thinks I'm nuts but when I get home he will want to know what happened...lol.

Anyway, I have Jaiden pulling on my leg wanting up so I should go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment