Not much has happened this week. I had class last night and it went really well. I am really enjoying my Psych class, it really gets me thinking. I hate the drive, but I found out yesterday if I hit a certain city before 5 I miss all the traffic. Coming home last night only took me 40 minutes. The rest of my week and weekend is super busy but we have a lot of fun things planned.
I just got back from my doctors appt. and it went okay. I am measuring perfectly and the baby's heartbeat is going strong at 140bpm. My blood pressure was a little high again and my doctor put me in the High-Risk category because of my Crohn's disease. I have my ultrasound scheduled for Sept 30th and I am hoping the baby cooperates so we can find out the sex. My u/s will be a level II. I had to look it up online because I didn't know the difference. It's basically a more in depth look at the baby. My doctor also told me that with being on the steroids that I will have to go into the hospital a few days before delivery to wean me off. I guess the weening process is quicker when done through an IV than just cutting back on the pills. Anyway, as of right now my delivery date is Feb 21st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment