Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting More Organized

I finally gave in and went and bought a new battery for my old phone. I washed my hubby's brand new phone about 5 months ago and he has been without one ever since. Not that he minds, he doesn't use it anyway. When I came home I realized the charger was not in the spot I remembered it to be and I tore my house apart looking for it. In the meantime I made a not so wonderful discovery yesterday. My house looks clean on the outside, but I have a whole lot of clutter in places I didn't know I had=/ So my goal for the next couple weeks is to actually "fall" clean my house before I leave for Canada. I also have to get started today because we have family flying in this weekend that hasn't been here before. But now I don't know where to start...lol. I guess I will start by making a list of the things I actually have to do.....

Not much else has happened this week. We are going to a Sox game on Sunday. I haven't been to a baseball game since I was a kid. I think we are going to brave it and bring Jaiden too. It's an afternoon game so I am hoping she will be okay. We are in the middle of transitioning from 2 naps to 1. And I'll tell ya, I don't like it. She has always been a nap kid. I know she sleeps from 9 to 11 and goes back down from 230 to 5ish. Well, this whole week has been thrown off because she doesn't want to sleep. She has been awake on and off since 5 this morning so I am hoping today will be a 2 nap day. I have too many things to do today and I get nothing done when she is awake=)

No comments:

Post a Comment