Thursday, October 15, 2009

Having a blast=)

I am having such a great time visiting with my family. When I got here Thursday I went with my sister to pick up my nephews from school and they didn't even recognise me in my glasses....it was funny. Jade slept 13 hours that night too. I think we tired her out with visiting everyone. I am sitting here racking my brain and for the life of me I can't remember what we did on Friday. I swear thins pregnancy is taking ALL my memory. Oh, never mind, Friday I was working on my paper....Anyway, Saturday was the craft show. That was so much fun. I love all the country decor and it makes me wish I have 10 suitcases so I could buy everything I wanted. I will just have to go to the ones in Chicago...they are all the same. Sunday I was supposed to see my dad but that's another story for another day. We celebrated Thanksgiving Monday and the turkey dinner was soooooo good. Of coarse eating the left overs the next day gave me the absolute worst heartburn=/ We went and got pictures of Jade and my nephews taken. I need to pick them up later today when I buy the stuff for my lasagna....mmm. I will post them on my facebook when I do get them seeing as I am retarded and cant figure out how to make it work on here.

On to my sweet but clingy and miserable little girl....she has been teething really bad these last couple of days. Has had me up most of the night and I thought her molar was finally going to pop through...I was wrong. The damn tooth went back down. It was so frustrating. Jade has cut her other 3 molars like a champ but this one is hurting her really bad. She is talking a lot more these days. She says "Thank you" clear as day. She is still meowing at the dog and calling him a kitty but were working on that....lol. She is missing her daddy terribly and is asking for him constantly. I didn't realize she would....anyway, better get started with my day. I am finally having a lazy one after going constantly for the past week=)

No comments:

Post a Comment