Thursday, July 15, 2010

This and That

Wow, it has been a while. Where to start??? My baby is turning 2 on Saturday and I am a big ol blubber ball. What is wrong with me? I think about making her cake and her opening her gifts and Im fine. But when I think about taking her bottle away, which also means no more rocking at bedtime, I get all mushy. Anyway, I will leave it at that because I will start crying and not be able to write anymore...lol.
Jade is doing amazing though. She is my little chatterbox and I find myself having full conversations with her. Haha...I think she understands me most of the time. Her new line is "shhhh, don't cry YaYa, it's okay." Then she gives Livie a kiss and hands her her blanket(which is HUGE). She is such an awesome big sister.
Livie turned 5 months yesterday and she is growing in leaps and bounds. She is in the 90% for height and weight...my pork chop=) She is the complete opposite of Jaiden. She is so layedback and happy and her smile is the best. She finally rolled over yesterday. lol...she is the same as her sister with that, neither of them liked to be on their stomachs. She lasted about 3 minutes and started screaming.
There isnt much else going on. Just staying busy with school(what else is new), play dates, swimming....I love the summer. Oh, one thing I am super excited for, all the girls(mom, and 2 sisters and 2 nephews) are coming to visit next month. We will have a super packed house and I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment