Sunday, September 12, 2010

A kid again!

My life has been one crazy busy mess for the last 6 weeks. Dont get me wrong, I am not complaining. The outcome is well worth this chaos! What I'm having a problem with though is finding me time, and when I do have a few minutes to myself, what do I do?? Well, I solved that problem yesterday afternoon. I bought a Super Nintendo. Totally old school, I know! But I absolutely freakin LOVE it! I put the girls to bed early and broke out Super Mario World. I was in Heaven! After 2 hours and my back killing me from sitting on the floor for too long, Im ready for more=)

Yoshi is calling my name!

2 comments:

  1. Same here, only I'm rocking Sims3... something I used to love doing but hadn't played in months.... of course I am now falling behind in everything else, but whatever my soul feels happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love dr. mario and tetris. i'm willing to issue a throwdown (and possibly get my butt handed to me since its been FOREVER since i've played) and bring a snack. :)

    ReplyDelete