Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The Pinning
So I realized I never blogged about the hubs Chief pinning. AMAZING!!!! They walked in singing, stood at the sides of the theater and just waited for their names to be called. The look of pride on their faces still gives me goosebumps. When Jason's name was called all 3 of us went up and pinned him. That has to be one of the best days of my life(and his too). When I stood back and looked at him, I cant even express in words how I felt. Pure pride mixed with a lot of love and knowing I finally got him back...it was perfect! Thankfully I had a friend with me to help with the girls. Jaiden kept yelling for her daddy and I actually had to take her out. She was about to have a meltdown because she couldn't get to him. I was so sure I was going to cry when pinning him but I didn't. I cried when Jade ran up to her daddy and wouldn't let go of him. I wish I could just bottle that day up and relive it over again=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment