Monday, August 22, 2011

Life's Good.

We have had a great couple of weeks. My parents and Uncles came to visit and really enjoyed seeing Chicago for the first time. My mom and I did a bunch of girl stuff and I really enjoyed my one on one time with her. Who knew that you really never out grow wanting your Mommy around=) We went and had reflexology done, omg...I almost fell asleep, it was so relaxing. I may have to put the girls in day care once a week just to get it done.

Our week with the family flew by and before you knew it, Jade's preschool orientation was upon us. She had a great time. She cried for a few minutes when I left the class but the teacher said she did wonderful after that. I think I was more nervous for her than she was...lol. I know Im going to cry like a sappy mama should when she starts going everyday, but I really think she is going to thrive. Oh, and she has got the potty training down! 3 days of me being consistent and you'd think she's been doing it forever. I am so happy for her. We went and picked out her peepee prize this morning and she chose triplet baby dolls. They are actually kind of creepy. They have a motion censer in them and their heads move and talk when you walk by them.

We are still trying to negotiate orders...not sure when we will find out were we are going but when we do move I already have the girls room completely planned, I have been a pinning princess(pinterest is my new bff) and their room is going to look adorable. I picked up the dresser this morning. Right now it is being used to hold our tv in the living-room, but once we move I will refinish it.

I also picked my major...Licensed clinical social worker. I can do everything from working with cps to opening my own practice. It's what the VA requires for most of its psych jobs so I hope it helps. Ive always said I wanted to be a marriage and family therapist(mft) but I don't know if I can be confined to an office all day listening to couples fight. My main goal was to help kids and this will allow me to do it. Anyway, Ive been looking at schools and if we go to san diego I can attend USC...super excited for that!!! Its expensive but it has one of the top rated social work programs in the country. And the GI bill will cover most of it=)

No comments:

Post a Comment