I went to my first prenatal appt. today. It went well, seeing as I am only 5 weeks. The main reason I wanted to get in there so quickly was to find out about the meds I'm on for my Crohn's disease. My doc told me that in order to keep the baby healthy mama needs to be healthy too and that means staying on my meds as long as I need them. He said that both medications I am on are not harmful, but the steroid can cause the babies adrenal gland to stop producing. It doesn't matter in utero and when Baby C is born it will corrects it self within a few days. So....that's good news. I was totally stressing about it.
After I got back from my appt, and by the way, Jade was babysat for the first time today...totally broke my heart....anyway, after I got back a couple of us went to Lake Bluff pool. It's a great place and Jaiden loved it. The tot pool is kids under 6 only, so no big kids and its a wading pool that goes about 1 1/2 deep. That is perfect for her, and I was so happy to come home and not smell like stinky lake water=) This will defiantly be our new water spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I was wondering how the Lake Bluff pool was, and glad to hear the kiddie pool is 6 and under! We might have to check it out :)
ReplyDeleteI had a blast at the pool today!! We will have to go again once we all get back from our trips!!
ReplyDelete