So I don't want to jinx myself but Jaiden has slept through the night ALL week long. The first couple nights I thought it was just a growth spurt but we are going on 8 nights straight. Woohoo!!!!! I am finally getting some sleep. She has slept 12 hours with a 3am feeding since she was 8 or 10 weeks, but this all night sleeping is amazing! Even last night, she went down at 8 and woke up at 6am. I was thinking she was up for the day, nope....she drank her bottle and went back to sleep=) I am so happy I could shout it from the roof top!!!!!
I am almost done planning her birthday too. I went and got all the paper products and invites and everything last weekend and the every nice lady gave me a 30% military discount. It still cost $49 bucks!!! I still have to get the water stuff and I am having a hard time deciding on what to get. I def want a pool and this beach ball sprinkler thing, but I want to get one more thing and cant decide. I wish our backyards were bigger too. We will have to put everything in the front yard because the back is so small. Anyway, for her big present we are getting her a kitchen. I know she is still a little small but she LOVES playing with the kitchens at other peoples houses. I am so excited for her party...I will probably cry but at least now I can blame it on the emotions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


WOOOOO HOOOOOO Go Jaiden!!!!! You are getting to be such a big girl!!!
ReplyDelete