Friday, August 21, 2009

Teething, Appts. and Re-decorating

It has been a long week. Jade has been cutting her molars for almost a week now. She threw-up twice Sunday night because she packs her blanket in her mouth so far back she chokes on it. We were up at midnight bathing her and cleaning her room because it stunk so bad. Aside from the rare fever though, she really hasn't been too cranky. I've heard horrible stories about cutting molars but so far she is doing okay. I just feel so bad for her because it hurts her to eat. I had to go and buy baby food again just so she is getting her fruits and veggies. Of coarse the little princess thinks it's great because I feed her and she doesn't have to get dirty...lol.

Yesterday I had my prenatal appt. Everything went well. Babies heartbeat is 151bpm and I have only gained 2 1/2 lbs. I am determined to keep my weight gain as close to 20 as possible. I gained 65 lbs with Jade. I ate everything in sight and loved every minute of it but hated loosing it=) My "after baby fat pants" are still way to big on me and I want to keep it that way. They say you learn your lessons with your 1st and "eating for 2" is def one of them. I am feeling really good too. I think I have officially skipped morning sickness. Aside from an occasional headache and being stuffed up I am good.

I do have another attp. today though because I think I have another ear infection. I really think the doctor jacked up my tonsil surgery. I have had chronic ear infections since I had them taken out. I wish there was a way to prove it....that surgery was done on active duty and I would get disability for it. Maybe when I get some time I will look into it.

In other news, we are re-decorating our kitchen. I am selling our table and chairs, our little island and replacing it with a pub table, butcher block and a pot holder that hangs from the ceiling. I have this image in my head of what its going to look like and I hope it turns out. I am also putting Jade's high chair up and she will eat at the table with us. I found everything I want so Monday Jas and I are going to buy it all. I cant wait. Now all that's left to do is take pics of everything I am selling. I have also been looking at craigslist for baby furniture. I am putting the little one in the small room and seeing as I'm in the mood to shop, I will get the furniture in place and everything else in sage green and when we find out what the gender is I will accent in either brown and blue or pink.

Anyway, this is becoming a book. Next time I wont wait as long to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment