I had a pretty good weekend. Jason had to work so it was me and the munchkin. Friday night we had a girls night out. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert and let me tell you...the Key Lime is to die for. I could have eaten a second piece. We went to the movies afterward and watched Julie and Julia. What a great movie. I hated the ending but up til then it was great. Saturday morning a friend and I went and did the 5K community walk. Well, we walked the 5K but not with the community...they wanted 25 bucks and I didn't want to pay it...lol. So we did it ourselves. In the afternoon Jade and I went to the Community Block Party....it was a waste of time and that's all I will say....lol. Well, I guess it wasn't a total waste of time because I bought Jaiden a pink tutu(sp?). Anyway, everything was going good until my antibiotics for my ear infection threw me into a full on flare-up with my Crohn's. I haven't flared since I first got pregnant and man did I forget what it was like. Needless to saw I didn't get any sleep Saturday night and Sunday was touch and go all day. I am feeling much better this morning.
We are going to look at a house tonight out in Gurnee. Our lease is up next month and I would like to move out of Navy housing. It's a great deal and even has lake front views and a balcony off the master bedroom. I am hoping it works out. It's a little smaller than the house we are in right now, but that's okay because I will have less to clean=) I also have to go and apply for my passport today. Here I am planning on going home for a visit in October and I need a passport to cross the bridge. I totally forgot about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment