It's 2 in the morning and I am sitting here eating a bowl of Special K because I am starving and can't sleep. I sometimes wondered how different pregnancy could be from one child to the next and mine are like day and night. I slept like a rock with Jaiden. Except towards the end with her but my head would hit my pillow and I would wake up 10 hours later....oh how I miss those days.
Anyway, I took Jaiden to the ER again today for spiking a fever. I don't understand it, she is fine one minute and the next she has a fever of 103.5=( Again they put it off to another virus. She did nothing but cry today though...it was horrible. I couldn't calm her down and once I did another doctor would walk in the room and she would freak out all over again. Needless to say it was a long day and I should be sleeping instead of writing.....again with the insomnia. So...as long as I keep feeding her Tylenol and Ibuprofen she seems 99% okay and I'll take it.
Not much else is going on. Oh, I did realized how blind I am without my glasses. I was trying to read my syllabus for class and everything was bleary. I didn't think my sight was that bad and I am kicking myself in the butt for not getting my eyes checked a year ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment