Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meow

I finally bought my plane ticket home for October. I am so excited. I haven't been home since March and that is way to long. I can't wait to see my sister and the boys. I went home the same time last year too. It's the best time to go home too because it's the weekend of Canada's Thanksgiving and a lot of craft shows. 5 weeks and counting=)
Jaiden can meow like a cat now. If you ask her what a kitty says she will meow at you. She also meows at Sid and Maddie....the cats look at her like she is nuts but it's so darn cute. Other than that, not much has been going on with her. Oh, I did take her to the doc last week and she is almost 23 lbs and 30 inches.
I am doing well. I still can't believe how great I feel with this pregnancy. My next appt in on the 17th and I am going to try and convince my doctor to let me get my ultrasound before I leave for Canada. Their office doesn't like doing them until you're 20 weeks and I will be 20 weeks 3 days after I leave. I really want to know what we are having. There is great shopping Thanksgiving weekend=)
I went on Monday to get my eye exam done. I suspected that I was going to need them for driving because I can't see far away, but now I am stuck wearing them all the time. They are cute but I am having a hard time getting used to them. Maybe I should try contacts...

No comments:

Post a Comment