Thursday, October 22, 2009
OB Appt.
I had my OB appt. yesterday and it didn't go as well as I would have liked. My blood pressure was high and the nurse made me wait almost and hour to talk to the doctor before they let me leave. They are concerned about it going as high as it did with Jade. Anyway, they are holding off on the BP meds for now but I have to start going in every 2 weeks from now on and it;'s a good thing I am not working because they would have written me a note saying that yesterday was my last day. I made the mistake of telling her I am in school and i have to drive and hour to class, she tried taking that away too but I only have one more week of driving to Schuamburg to she gave the OK. She also told me that they are not putting me on bed rest as of "yet" and I just need to take it easy. Sure, it's easy to keep my feet up when I have a 15 month old running around. Other than that though the baby looks and sounds wonderful. They still ant a level 2 u/s every 6 weeks to measure fetal growth but I am okay with that=) Oh, my goal of only gaining a little weight has gone completely out the window. I gained 5 lbs this month and 3 of the 5 was gained while I was back home....lol...thanks mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment