Friday, November 6, 2009

The last 2 weeks

Wow, it has been forever since I last wrote. I am going a little stir crazy because I have been stuck in the house for almost a week now. We have all had colds for the past week and of coarse I cant take anything for it and I have just been miserable. I think I am finally on the mend today, hopefully!
I went to the ER a couple nights ago. I had such a bad cramp I was doubled over for almost an hour. My crohn's has been acting up so I just put it off to that and I was right. After sitting in the L+D for almost 2 hours they told me to go home because there isn't anything they can do. I just wanted to make sure the baby was okay and she is doing great.
Oh, talking about babies....we finally decided on a name. We are naming baby#2 Olivia Grace. She will get Livie for short but I LOVE the name....and it's the only one we can agree on...lol.
As for my other baby...ugh!!! Jade is coming into her own and boy is she testing me...lol. She has 1 way of doing things...'her' way and if I try and stop her she throws a fit. Arches her back, kicks and screams...where did my sweet little girl go? I tell her no and she yells it right back at me and continues to do whatever it was I said no too. Oh, she hate the cats laying on any of her toys so if she see them on one she goes up and yells 'go' at them then kicks them....it's actually kind of funny. Not all is bad though=) I think she could sense that I haven't been feeling well because she has been so go for me these last couple of days. She comes up and gives me kisses for no reason and it just makes me all mushy=)
School has taken up a lot of my time these last couple weeks. 2 classes ended and 2 more started. I am going strictly online until march and I don't like it already. It doesn't help that my science teacher is making everything harder than it has to be. We just started week 2 yesterday and I am hoping these next 5 weeks fly by because I need a break.
Well, I better go....Jade is trying ti pull Maddie out of her chair by her tail!

4 comments:

  1. I love the name!! I hope you guys are all back to normal soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name too! Also, Taylor is pulling the same stunts Jade is pulling. I can't imagine being pregnant and dealing with it! I'm about to pull my hair out on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous name!!! I love it!!!

    LOL about Jade...the joys of a toddler!!! Sounds like the terrible 2's are starting early in your house!!! Just make sure you take care of yourself. I remember those days well (being pregnant and dealing with a head-strong toddler!!)

    We miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name too, how cute!

    Sorry you've all been ill, hopefully by this time you're all feeling better if not 100%

    ReplyDelete