Thursday, November 19, 2009

Been Slacking

Well, I have totally been slacking in the blogging department. I don't even know where to begin for these last few weeks. We haven't been really busy, just the day to day. We went for another level 2 ultrasound last week and Olivia is doing great. She is growing in the 48th percentile and my doctor is really happy about that. She is kicking up storm too and it seems when ever I want to go to sleep she starts doing somersaults. I finally decided on a bedroom set for her nursery. I can't wait to get her room done. I haven't even started yet but I think I will get on it in the next couple of weeks. I don't want to do what I did with Jade, wait until the last minute because I thought I had so much time...lol.
Speaking of my little monster, Jade has been doing better too. Not as many fits since the last time I wrote. She learned how to climb on the couch from one of her little friends and that's all she wants to do now. It is driving me nuts because she doesn't know how to get down and she will just walk off the couch. Oh, she will finally climb the stairs on her own now. I had made the mistake of letter walk up them like a big girl, she held my hand and took huge steps, but in doing that she refused to climb them herself. Well, about 3 days ago my back was killing me and I told her to walk them herself...and she did! I wish all things went that easy=)
I decided to decorate for Christmas early this year. As soon as I am dome writing this blog I am dragging my boxes out=) We are getting a real tree this year too so that will have to wait another week or so. I found this really nice tree farm in Wisconsin that takes you on a sleigh ride around their property to find your perfect tree. Great for me because I don't want to walk and I think Jade will really like it too. Oh, New Moon premier is tonight too. I am so excited. Dinner with the ladies and then 2 movies. I am hoping for a LONG nap this afternoon=)

No comments:

Post a Comment