Saturday, January 23, 2010

The date is set=)

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. I started school again and that is taking up quiet a bit of time. I am almost done with the baby's room. I can't wait until it's completely done and I will post pics. I am getting in touch with my crafty side too. I bought the wooden letters for Olivia's room and I even went online to see how it was done properly...lol. Did you know some people charge 8 dollars a letter? With all 12 letters and the paint I spent less than 20. I still can't figure out a way I like the furniture set up but that's just the perfectionist in me coming through...lol. Oh, my c-section date is set=) February 22nd at 10am. I am so excited to have an end in sight. I think that was the worst with Jaiden, not know when she was going to come. I have officially hit the uncomfortable stage and I'm just anxious to have her on the outside. I have another dr. appt on Monday and I should have another ultrasound this coming week too. I am really curious to see how much she weighs. I was thinking maybe she was hitting a growth spurt when they took the first measurements, but I think they were right. Poor baby girl feels all squished in there and I still have 4 weeks to go.
Jaiden is going great. We just had her 18 month check up and everything is well. Her dr. said she hit the terrible 2's early but we already knew that...lol. She is very opinionated and thinks everything has to go her way! I wonder where she gets that from.... She doesn't call us mama and dada anymore, it's mommy and daddy. Just one more thing that makes her not a baby=( I think she will be okay with the baby. I am trying to get her to play more independently and she seems to do fine with it. I still don't think she understands that she is going to have a sister but if I ask her where the baby is, she will poke my belly.

Okay, I think I am all caught up=)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting... can't wait to see what you've done with the nursery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 4 more weeks? Amazing!! I can't wait to see Baby Olivia (even if it is only through pictures!!)

    Give Jade a kiss from us. We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete