Monday, January 25, 2010

Dr. Appt.

Today was a good day. Jade and I went went shopping at target and I bought some last minute baby things. I also got Jaiden her potty. It plays music...lol. She isn't ready for potty training yet but I rather have it so she can become familiar. I went to my dr. appt today at 3 and it went well. I gained another 3 lbs...damn McDonalds and their big macs. The Dr. checked me and he said he could feel her head. No wonder my hips feel like they are splitting=/ He gave me my paperwork for my next ultrasound and said he hopes she isn't too big. I think they are secretly taking bets on how big this kiddo is going to be...lol. Anyway, my u/s is this Saturday and I can't wait. Hopefully she will be a little more friendly this time too. I know I still have 4 weeks but I'm really starting to get anxious. I feel like I have tons to do(I really don't) and that I'm not going to get anything done. Good for you if you followed me on that ramble...lol. So, other than that not much else is happening. I hope everyone had a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment