Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 3


Hmmm....1st love. In high school I dated a guy named Adam for almost 2 yrs, and up until I met Jason I would have considered him my first love. He was not however my first "true" love.

The "knock you on your ass, cant breath, when did I fall for him, true love," was definitely my hubby.

We got off on the wrong foot, or I should say, he really annoyed me...lol. But in a matter of months I went from avoiding him because he annoyed me to avoiding him because he gave me such bad butterflies I thought I would vomit on him!

8 years later he is still my best-friend, confidant, love of my life, partner in crime and first "true love".


Knowing that I am all these things to him too gives me butterflies all over again=)

No comments:

Post a Comment