Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Sister's Love

My family is extremely close and my sisters are my best friends. It wasnt until I went home for Christmas and was talking with my youngest sister that we realized how great we have it. We are kind of like the Kardashians without all their drama...lol. We love, fight, have each others backs....anyway, when I found out I was pregnant with Livie I prayed every night she was a girl. Not because I didnt want a boy, but because I wanted Jade to share a sister's love, and feel the same unbreakable bond that I have with mine.

Normally my girls fight like cats and dogs. I know they love each other but the fighting definitely outweighs the loving. Tonight was completely different. Tonight Jade made me tear up with how sweet she is. I was putting Livie to bed and Jade asked me to leave. I figured they wanted to play so I said no. Then she tells me she wants to help Yaya get ready for sleep. She got her pajamas on, brushed her hair, gave her her lovies....when I went back in the were both in the rocking chair and Jade was singing Livie a lullaby and playing with her hair.

Of coarse I got all choked up and had to explain to Jade that people can cry happy tears. Watching them makes me really miss my family back home, but I cant help but think that living far away has helped my little family become closer too.

BTW....I have an awesome brother too. (I dont want him to feel left out...lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment